Thursday, November 03, 2005

hmmm? don't know

I started this post a few days ago and didn't finish it. Nothing much has changed. Had another "No Show" Saturday. That's twice so far I was supposed to get an estimate and they don't show up. Now I'm trying to contact someone my son told me about. After the storm one of his friends and some others from his friend's church came over here and took pictures, cut the tree off the house and put a tarp on it. Turns out one of those men works on houses. My son said I may have to get on his list which is fine with me. I need to get on someone's list. I think I would rather use him because he did come and help out for nothing so I don't think he will over charge me. I'm still waiting on Blue Roof to come recover my roof. They took off the tarp that was on there and put on theirs then it leaked when it rained.
Other than cleaning up the yard, that's whats happening around here. Had to work over Mon. and Tues. so nothing got done those days. Yesterday I cleaned a little in the old house when I got off. Oh yea, my neighbor had her trees removed yesterday. I was going to get the part on my side of the fence removed. I still have a small one to cut off the fence but it came from the lot next to her. Hers was the big Pine (the one that landed on the roof) and another one next to it.
Time to go. cyal

2 comments:

JanC said...

Hya...just doing the rounds and thought i'd pop in to say hi and catch up...have a great weekend.
Jan.

Tere said...

Hey, thanks for stopping by. And yes, my tenants are more trouble than they're worth. catch ya later:-)