Sunday, November 13, 2005

Give me an E

I experimented yesterday with this computer. Its just a temp til I get another good one so no great loss if I ruined it. I took the CD rom out and took it apart to see if I could tell why it wouldn't hold the CDs. I fixed my CD player with just tightening a little screw. I was hoping that was all this one needed but that's just part of it. I can put a CD in it now and make it hold it but it won't play. I have a windowsMe CD I wanted to download hoping to make this thing work better. I'm not spending a lot of money on it. Anyway, give me an E for effort. At least now its a clean old, slow pc:-)While I had it apart I sprayed it with Air Duster and vacuumed it. Today I'll finish putting it back together. Still got the sides and top to put back on.
I worked in my yard most of the day yesterday. Took apart the pc before daylight then finished it when it started raining. My renter came over here Friday and said my weedeater was shot so he didn't weedeat like he planned. Guess who weedeated yesterday, right ME. Its amazing how well they work when you change the string in them..lol.. I don't know why he didn't mow so guess again who mowed, right again.
Then I cut some more limbs in back. My neighbor had her two big trees removed Thursday. Sure was glad of that. I just have the small one left hangin on the fence. The only thing holding it is the vines. I started cutting the vines and yes, I keep a close eye on the tree. I'm putting my 2 dogs back there when I get the fence fixed. Now, they stay in the old house when I'm not outside to watch them.
FEMA man is coming today. I'm going to clean a little. Its not too bad but I need to mop the kitchen and vacuum. Here I go rambling again:-)
My smoke got cut short this morn. There's a wooded lot next to me and something was in there that didn't sound very happy. I ran in here with my cig, not thinking and put it out in the bathroom and turned on the vent. I really want one now. not til daylight..lol..it was probably an owl but I wasn't sticking around to see. bbl

No comments: