Sunday, January 08, 2006

Same o stuff

My new years first week was like most of us. Just continuing from the last one. Wouldn't it be nice if you could really start fresh and only take the good stuff to the next year? I'm day dreaming again. Wishing all the work was done around here. By the time it gets done, another storm will come. I started painting in the old house today. I was going to work in the yard afterwards but my renter told me to leave my chain saw where he could find it tomorrow and he would work in the yard. Good! I hope we get it all done before the last pick up so I don't have to get it hauled off.
I don't know yet when they are going to start working on my house. He showed up Monday and gave me his bid. I was afraid I was going to have to add him to my "do not call" list. His bid is more than what my insurance gave me. Now I'm trying to contact my adjuster about getting more money.
I'm going to put in for a vacation tomorrow for the end of February. I'll be counting the days:-) I don't know if we will go anywhere. Mama wants to go put flowers on Daddys grave for his birthday. Its the 22nd of Feb. And ofcourse I want to see my son and grandson. I also need to be working in the old house to get it rentable. I'm going to do as much as I can myself before I hire anyone to work on it. My renter helps sometimes, too.
Think I'll go out for a smoke, now, since I can't remember what I was going to post about. I was thinking about something earlier when I was outside. It wasn't about the above stuff..I just threw that in until I remembered what I was going to say..hum..a case of CRS, perhaps:-)bbl

No comments: