Friday, January 20, 2006

Feel like a Heel

Good thing I can't be voted off at work. There's probably a few others that wish that too. We had our inspection yesterday and I didn't do so well. When its over they give the whole store a score. Thanks to me we got a 91. Management was happy with it but I usually get 100 in my dept and got an 80. I had been working over every day so everything would be just right. When they were checking me ,it was going just fine; my books were right, my hazardous claims were all right but in one of my boxes I scanned 1 item twice when I only had one, then another I scanned once and I had 2. I have really been kicking myself. My friends at work said its human to make mistakes, that I was tired and kept getting interupted. I knew I was tired so I should had concentrated better. My helper has been sick for 2 weeks so I've been doing it all. I can't help think what our score could have been.:-( I'll do better next time. One of my bosses sent someone for me to go see her outside. I thought, "outside?" It was for me to give her an answer to one of the questions they ask..Whew! She's never chewed me out but there's always a first time.
I'm off today because I worked too many hours. They don't like OT. A lot of good it did. Now thats enough whining! Not sure what all I'm going to do today. If it doesn't rain, I'll go paint; if it does rain, I'll...clean house or something.
My renter is moving out. Don't know when but he's getting married for the 5th time. I wished him luck and told him I would miss my handyman and front porch chats. So, Ill be getting 2 houses ready to rent. Time 4asmoke, bye.

No comments: