Saturday, October 29, 2005

Back to my story

My "back again" post might end up here twice. This computer is sooo sloooww. Better than nothing.
In the last post I mentioned getting a spot on a shop then getting out of it. I had a yard sale before I moved and met this lady who lives down the road from me. She asked if I was interested in selling some of my stuff in her shop. I said I would try it but couldn't be there a lot because I work. She said she would be there most of the time. At first it was ok. I would go there some days when I got off to put out more things and stay if she wanted to leave early. A lot of times, she had already left. I was really looking forward to trying to make something out of it. I'm glad now I didn't order more mdse. We were open about 3 weeks when we had to evacuate. That was the first place I checked when we came back. It was close to the exit is why..not because I cared more about it than my house. Everything was just the way we left it. The building is pretty old and I was really surprised it wasn't damaged. bbl again, got to go to work:-(

No comments: