Monday, June 13, 2005

Just checking my blog

I'm making my rounds while I take a break. Going through stuff again to add to the yard sale. I need to contact my friends daughter. she's been wanting to have one so I'll see if she wants to have one here with me.
My son called yesterday and told me they got a new Tahoe. I knew they were thinking about it and when they start thinking, they usually do. Sounded like a pretty good deal. They were able to finance what he stilled owed on his truck, traded in her car and financed the Tahoe with the balance of the truck and paying over $100.00 a month less on car notes.
I still haven't got my windshield fixed from the hail storm. The roofers, glass companies, and body shops around here are doing good right now. That was a bad night..I never heard hail so loud and hard in my life. My roof is probably damaged, too. Its not leaking but since I'm thinking about tearing down the house anyway, there's no point checking it.
I'm gone, if anyone pops up, have a great day. Tere

No comments: