Sunday, June 19, 2005

Happy Father's Day

I'm experimenting with my wordpad. This, I think, is much better. I know, why haven't I thought of that already:(. I'm killing time before my conference training room or whatever you call it.

Back to work tomorrow after 10 days off. Yuck! I didn't get to see my grandson this time. Stayed home and did some things around here. Got more things ready for the yard sale and washed the house. Thought the appraisor was coming Friday but he didn't
show up. Its alright though, I think I changed my mind anyway. I was going to try to get a home equity loan but my son seems to think I can get a loan for a new home. He's coming next week to take me look around. He also said he would co sign if I needed him to. I should be excited about a new home even if its just a mobile home but there's so much red tape and getting this one torn down and where I want it (the new one), there's trees I want cut down. Let me rephrase that..they need cutting down.

Its almost time. Everyone have a great week. Tere

No comments: