Friday, April 14, 2006

Good Friday

I have the day off today. First day off in about 2 weeks. Had inventory at work. Each year it seems harder than the one before. OK, not a spring chick anymore:-) When I work like that, it makes me tired but at the same time it motivates me to work harder at home on my sites. I finally got around to joining another affiliate program. I put the link on yesterday but its not there yet. I'll try again if its not there tomorrow.
I'm working on my Bidchaser Store today. I haven't done much to it lately because they were having problems with the program or programers. That's all corrected and seems to be functioning well now. We just need to get some more shoppers there.
Someday I'm going to get it right. I have a lot of plans and ideas to improve my skills on the net. Finding more time is one problem. Then ofcourse, money. I need to learn to use them both more wisely.
byw, I don't know if my last 2 "commenters"(?) will pop up again. I removed the post they left and no, I'm not interested. I would rather have no visitors than those.
Alright, time to go. Happy Easter.

No comments: