Sunday, May 08, 2005

Happy Mother's Day

We're waiting on my brother to get here so I thought I'd post a little note. We're going to eat chinese today. There's a new restaurant in town we're going to try.
I've been busy working on my web site and trying to get my journal going. Plus daily chores and work. I had a few more hits on my web site. Now, if I could get buyers would be good.
Yesterday I was cleaning the living room and realized the horse races were on. I like to watch them but haven't lately. Just for kicks, me and Mama pick who we think will win. Well, its too damn bad I didn't really bet because mine won. Maybe I should have bought a lottery ticket. Could have been my lucky day..lol..too late now.
When I get back I'm going to work on my journal. I finally got it after three tries but having problems editing. That's normal for me though. I like learning things but usually have problems with computer stuff til I get the hang of it. I still haven't learned all the programs on my web site.
Time to go. bbl

2 comments:

JanC said...

Hey Tere, just popped in to say hi and hpe you had a good weekend, come by the forum and have a chat when you get a minute...good luck with the journal...what's the url to it, i'll add the link to mine.

Tere said...

Hi Jan, was just checking my blog..I see you still have yours. I haven't forgot what you sent me, I just haven't had time to really try it out, yet. How's it going for you? I closed my web site and dollar store but still have the Bidchaser store and the free store. Not doing anything tho :-( Better go and do a little packing. cyl, Tere