Saturday, April 30, 2005

Working on links

I'm still trying to get my blog going again; having problems with the links. Got my web site to show up but not my Jan and other places. Next I want to put on Fran's link. I guess you can call me a Jan and Fran Fan. Okay, that's not funny, it just popped in my head and should have stayed there..lol..
I'm working on a blog page to tell- who ever is interested - about Referralware.
Until then, click the link and see for yourself. Its an affiliate program that I joined about a month ago. There's so many other opportunities that comes with it, its hard to find time for each one but they take care of a lot of it when and you upgrade.
Now, I'm going to see if these links work. If they don't, try this: http://www.referralware.com/home.jsp/1357405249. bbl

Nope, blog says broken link. I just realized I omited a number, so let's go back to square 1. :-)

2 comments:

JanC said...

Hey Tere, just got your link from my forum, will add it to my journal when i'm done here. What's with the 'JAN FAN' line...lol...i'm honoured...the link to my place seems to be ok so you're getting there.

You know if you're gonna use this place for your online business interests why don't you try a bravenet journal for your personal posts, i'll gurantee you'll get loads more folk visiting and commenting, there a real friendly lot over at bravenet and to comment on these blogs you have to have a blog accunt here, it doesn't allow for non members to comment, i was quite amazed at how many folk come by my place at bravenet...just passed 8,000 hits since last september..that's not bad going is it...well catch ya later, take care.

The Evans Family said...

Hi Tere,

Glad to see you're back. I went looking for you an found your blog had been deleted. I picked you're new link off of your comment. Hope all is well.

If you go over to bravenet send me the link.

Thanks for the kind words about my girls. Yes, they do look alike, they both resemble their father.

Nancy